Our client within private wealth requires a Talent Development Manager to join their team. As the Talent Development Manager, you will work as part of the Talent Development team to design and deliver talent and organization development initiatives and programs that support the quickly-growing firm’s goals. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Talent Development, this role will be a trusted partner to the leaders and staff. You will be an integral player leading strategic Talent Development initiatives including capability assessment and development, performance management, leadership development, coaching and talent reviews.
- Partnering with leaders and staff at all levels including executive leadership, to proactively assess talent development needs, identify talent gaps, and delivery of talent development solutions.
- Partnering with leaders to build and enhance skill development programs that drive the talent strategy forward, including competency frameworks, skills assessments, and career pathing.
- Building on existing multi-level leadership development approach, leveraging the X leadership capability framework to support the growth of the leadership talent pipeline.
- Leading the enhancement and oversight of the performance program, including optimizing the effectiveness and experience, developing manager/employee capability (e.g. effective goal setting, having effective performance conversations), and driving impactful individual and organizational outcomes.
- Partnering with the Senior Manager, Talent Development to continuously improve the coaching program, ensuring it continues to meet the needs of the people, teams, and organization.
- Supporting the implementation and continuous improvement of talent review and succession management processes.
- Supporting the development and implementation of Organization Design strategies to facilitate organizational growth and change.
- Be a culture ambassador. Embrace the high-performance high-care culture that values the people, community, and clients.
- Actively engaging your own ongoing learning and development. Continuously building and improving skills and knowledge, bringing new insights and connections to the work.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the Talent Development and People & Culture teams, sharing expertise and ensuring strong alignment between the people strategies and talent development activities to drive high quality and meaningful outcomes, including participation in cross-functional projects as and when required.
- Minimum eight years of related work experience, preferably within a financial or professional services firm, with a focus on learning and talent development, organizational development, or related fields.
- Completion of a degree, designation or combination of education and experience.
- Specialized training in one or more of the following areas: change management, organization design, coaching, facilitation, talent assessment.
- You are legally eligible to work in Canada for any employer.
- Strong business acumen
- Proven ability to build deep and trusting relationships/partnerships across the business and at senior levels of leadership.
- A client-centric mindset and consultative style which includes an up-front discovery process to assess and understand needs.
- Curiosity and drive to continuously learn. You listen to understand and demonstrate thought leadership on current and emerging trends in talent development, organization development and learning.
- Strong change management skills and the proven ability to roll-out and drive adoption of new talent processes and programs.
- Strong project management skills with the proven ability to manage multiple projects.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, an ability to adapt the approach to achieve the right outcome.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
$75-85k | Full-time, Permanent
6 days ago | Human Resources