Our client, a software company requires a Talent Acquisition Lead to join their team.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from recruitment strategy to offer acceptance while ensuring the highest standards and a seamless and positive experience for both your internal stakeholder and the candidate.
- Act as an advocate and a coach to our Operating Company CEOs on recruitment best practices and standards, ensuring measures are in place to monitor effectiveness and course correct where needed.
- Develop and execute the overall sourcing and recruitment strategy.
- Develop and maintain strong and effective business relationships with hiring managers.
- Act as a brand ambassador, promoting the company and its operating companies as premier destinations for desired candidates.
- Proactively source candidates and build strong, high quality external pipelines and manage applicant tracking system.
- 2-5 years of full-cycle recruitment experience, preferably with experience in software businesses in a recruitment agency environment.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and creative approaches to attract candidates.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and stakeholder relationships.
- Passion and dedication to establishing an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Strong organization, negotiation and written and verbal communication skills.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.