Our client, a North York law firm requires a Law Clerk with subdivision real estate experience to join their team.
- Assisting with registration of plans of subdivision and other land development matters
- Preparing various documents in Teraview including Transfers, Charges, Easements, Notices, Discharges etc.
- Preparing reporting letters and accounts to clients
- Organizing and maintaining physical and electronic files
- Opening files in PCLaw
- Drafting and amending all correspondence
- Drafting closing documentation for commercial and residential purchase, sale and financing transactions, including preparing necessary corporate documentation
- Preparing and organizing closing of subdivision lot sales through Lawyer Done Deal
- Other duties as assigned
- A diploma in a related Legal Administration and/or Law Clerk program or equivalent years of experience
- 6-8 years of experience in a similar position in a bulk Subdivision or Condo department in a Real Estate Law practice
- Extensive experience handling bulk subdivision and POTL closings
- Proficiency with PC Law, Lawyer Done Deal, Microsoft Office Suite, Teraview and Conveyancer
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, accurately and efficiently on multiple files
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Elyse; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Apply For The Job