Publicity Coordinator – Contract
1 week ago in Marketing and Communications
Our client within broadcast media requires a Publicity Coordinator to join their team on a three-month contract basis. This is an exciting role for a dynamic and enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude, the coordinator will be joining the Communications and Publicity team within the streaming sector.
- Liaising with the International teams to ensure publicity opportunities are maximized, as well as managing press releases and promotional assets including screeners.
- Careful handling of screeners and their distribution being aware of any restrictions. Working closely with Legal to ensure all assets shared with third parties are cleared and aligned.
- Assist in the development of digital & online coverage by developing contacts with those that cover streaming across a variety of websites and placing clips, pictures, and news pieces
- Nurture key relationships with influencers, digital outlets as well as traditional print, online, and broadcast media
- Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognize media angles and generate positive coverage across a broad media and influencer spectrum; Advise on press angles for streaming content and take part in PR Hub brainstorms and creative thinking processes.
- Monitor media platforms and moments in time to identify opportunities
- Set up and execute interviews and press junkets for streaming content
- Execution of publicity campaigns for priority new shows & events; developing and pitching news stories, features, and talent interviews
- Create coverage reports post campaign
- Be an ambassador of the company, internally and externally
- Adopt and promote the companies values and support a culture of inclusion
- Have a strong understanding of the media landscape (traditional and digital), editorial requirements, and what makes a story – a keen ‘nose for news’
- Preferred experience working within the PR/TV/Streaming/Entertainment/media industry with good TV/Streaming contacts including editors, critics, and writers.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with talent, influencers, digital outlets as well as traditional print, online, and broadcast media
- Experience in running a reactive and proactive press office, handling incoming press enquiries, and escalating any crisis-led issues
- Polished communications professional with excellent negotiator, presenter, influencer, and relationship management skills
- Experienced with talent management from facilitating photo shoots to stunts and press junkets to scheduling management, travel bookings, facilitating departmental requests, and ensuring talent represents the brand
- Strong organizational and time management skills with phenomenal attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure, and on multiple projects simultaneously
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Apply For The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
$90-100k | Full-time, Permanent
6 days ago | Marketing and Communications