Our client, a property management company
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
with a mixed-use portfolio requires a Property Accountant to join their team.
- Provide day to day property accounting and reporting
- Ad hock reporting and financial statements
- All AP/AR, bank & credit card reconciliation
- Annual & quarterly HST filings
- Generate property spreadsheets with tenant specific analytics
- Ad hoc requirements/projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business
- 2+ years’ experience in property accounting
- Intermediate – Advanced excel skills
- Solid knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Experience with QBO (Rent manager a plus)
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be reliable
- High level of organization
- Attention to detail, multitasking, financial Acumen, interpersonal skills, problem solving
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Hannah; firstname.lastname@example.org
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.