Our client is a leading provider of pricing, data and research services for retirement and savings products in the Canadian and U.S. markets. As a Product Programming Analyst, the candidate will help assess the design of annuity products available in the market and manage the programming and implementation of products on a proprietary illustration platform. This position will work closely with various functions within the business including quantitative research, product management and systems development teams.
- Ability to understand and analyze various annuity products in the marketplace.
- Define and document the calculation rules and formulas of annuity products consistent with the programming standards and processes defined for the annuity illustration platform.
- Collaborate with other departments to implement illustration rules and formulas on the illustration platform.
- Participate in monthly release cycle including research and triage, solution specification, testing and release.
- Perform testing of illustration output working closely with Quantitative Analysts and Product Managers.
- Partner with other roles to manage and enhance the programming and workflow processes defined for the illustration platform.
- Become SME for illustration platform and provide training/education to quantitative research and product management teams regarding normalized design and function of annuity products in the market.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5 years financial services experience, 3 years annuity product experience (an asset)
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills; ability to deconstruct and simplify complex concepts
- Keen attention to detail, high work product standards and self-checking discipline.
- Solution oriented with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Visio and Zoom.
- Strong written/verbal communication/interpersonal skills
- Able to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals; while creating documentation, workflows and test cases
- Strong soft skills with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with original expectations
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Apply For The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Business Solutions Analyst
$90-100k | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Information Technology