Our client within venture capital require an Office Coordinator to join their team.
- Reception: opening the office in the morning, greeting visitors, managing conference room assignments, escorting guests to meeting rooms, managing refreshments for meetings, etc.
- General Office Duties: managing tasks required for the smooth and efficient functioning of the office such as: maintaining cleanliness/orderliness of the office including kitchen and conference rooms, overseeing/managing any external service providers/deliveries, managing office IT equipment such as videoconferencing, managing interactions with landlord and building operations, taking part in training organized by the building’s facility management company (e.g. fire warden training), maintaining workplace health and safety per the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act, ordering furniture and office supplies.
- Event Planning: contributing to organizing internal events in Toronto (team retreats, dinners, and conferences) as well as external events targeted at investors and portfolio companies, work with event teams in other offices to support company-wide events, and other projects and duties as assigned.
- Administrative Support: scheduling meetings for senior team members (Partners and Principals) managing travel for investment team members, registering team members for conferences, compiling expense reports, entering data into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool, etc.
- Special Projects (as assigned): from time to time, special projects may be assigned involving data / folder clean-up, data consolidation across multiple worksheets or other documents, administrative support to internal working groups and committees, etc.
- Organization and time management
- Attention to detail
- Written communications
- Experience with CRM tools for data entry (e.g. Affinity)
- Experience with G- Suite is mandatory (Slack and Microsoft office is an asset)
- We are looking for a candidate with experience in the following areas:
- 1+ years in a small, fast-paced environment, executing on office management tasks, and working with executives both internally and externally
- Working with teams in different geographies and time zones
Education and Qualifications:
- University or college undergraduate degree (preferred)
- Certification or qualification in executive administration (nice-to-have but not required)
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Client Service Coordinator, Real Estate
$58-65k | Full-time, Permanent
6 days ago | Administrative and Office Support
EA to Managing Partner
$100k | Full-time, Permanent
5 days ago | Administrative and Office Support
Sales Coordinator, Real Estate
$50k | Full-time, Permanent
2 days ago | Administrative and Office Support