Our client, a community association requires a HR & Payroll Coordinator to join their team. The Human Resources team is seeking a motivated, passionate and detail-oriented HR & Payroll Coordinator to process payroll, administer benefit programs and support on full range of HR programs and initiatives. In this role you will work closely with the HR team to deliver state of the art programs and support the continued evolution of the association’s culture. You will be responsible for providing daily administrative and project support in Orientation, data management, health and wellness, benefits + payroll and more.
- Will support on the full employee lifecycle ensuring a positive Employee Experience and alignment with mission and values
- Provides day to day HR operational support including maintaining employee data in HRIS, responding to employee inquires and engaging in our programs and processes.
- In partnership with our vendor provide full-cycle bi-weekly payroll for approximately 200 hourly and salaried employees, both unionized and non-unionized, ensuring accuracy and compliance with payroll procedures and company policies
- Prepare, verify and process all employee related payments, including regular pay, benefits payments and time off pay
- Maintain and update employee information and changes in ADP and maintain payroll records
- Support payroll-related filings and supporting documentations, such as year-end tax statements, Records of Employment and other statements
- Process benefits enrollments, changes and terminations with benefits provider
- Support on administration of pension plan
- As a culture ambassador support and engage with internal culture/social events
- Post-secondary education in Finance, Accounting, Payroll, Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ relevant work experience
- Strong understanding of full-cycle payroll processes
- Experience conducting payroll in a unionized environment
- Proficient with ADP Workforce Now and/or other payroll systems
- Working knowledge of the Employment Standards Act and other relevant legislation
- Strong Excel skills
- PCP or other payroll designation an asset
- Proactive with excellent organizational, prioritizing and time-management skills
- Highly detail-oriented with a strong sense for accuracy
- Maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Kendra; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
$130-140k | Full-time, Permanent
3 days ago | Human Resources