Our client, a leading alternative investment management firm based in Toronto is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide professional administrative support to the executive management team, primarily the CEO.
Professional Administrative Support
- Provide proactive administrative support including liaising with key internal and external contacts, scheduling and general correspondence to ensure all needs of the Managing Director are met.
- Prioritize and organize work to facilitate the smooth running of the business.
- Manage and monitor the calendar of appointments, upcoming events and facilitate prioritized response to matters requiring immediate attention. Coordinate agendas, and dispatch meeting invitations and agendas, book meeting rooms and arrange for IT resources and other requirements in support of smooth and efficient meeting facilitation.
- Develop and maintain an efficient recordkeeping / filing system to ensure reports, correspondence and financial documentation are maintained and readily available (both electronic and hard copy as required).
- Maintain cleanliness of CEO’s office environment and organize CEO’s files and records
- Develop communications and correspondence as required.
- Participate in planning, organizing and implementation of events (e.g., roadshows, conferences).
- Manages complex international multi-leg travel, often requiring continuous changes, and rescheduling.
- Meeting support (e.g., minute taking, summarizing action items and next steps) as required.
- Manage expenses.
- Screen telephone calls and respond to and resolve moderately complex inquiries or matters of an administrative or operational nature.
- Identify and respond to appropriate requests independently and confidentially.
- Primary contact for all general inquiries.
- Liaise between Managing Director and all other team members.
- Develop and leverage relationships with executives and other team members, and externally, to foster and support intra-group coordination while carrying out accountabilities.
- Exercise diplomacy and be a professional representative of the team.
- Interacts with colleagues, vendors and clients globally, dealing with multiple time- zones and cultural implications depending on unique requirements of the business unit.
- Will be provided with a company iPhone to monitor urgent requests when they are away from their desk and after-hours.
Expense Analysis & Support Accountabilities:
- Monitors and analyzes CEO expenses to determine whether personal or company-related.
- Works closely with Office Manager to ensure all invoices, vendor payments and receipt tracking related to the CEO are completed in a timely manner.
General Office Administration
- Liaise with Office Manager regarding maintenance issues.
- Prepares and dispatches outgoing mail, interfaces with selected couriers to ensure packages have been delivered within established timeframes.
- Order and approve catering, supplies, stationary purchases and inventory for the team; ensure purchases are within budget
- Maintain document files and archiving of records.
- Work with Office Manager to ensure proper maintenance of premises and equipment by monitoring and placing service calls as necessary.
- Work with Office Manager to maintain vacation records for the department
- Performs back-up function for other administrative staff during vacation or other absences to ensure that administrative support is provided on an ongoing basis.
- Maintains confidential client information for the business, team, or leadership and ensures information is handled appropriately.
Personal Assistance Administration Accountabilities:
- Personal assistance consists of personal tasks that will allow the CEO to more easily conduct business, including but not limited to:
- Picking up food (snacks/lunch/dinner) or sundries
- Booking personal appointments and reservations
- Personal travel arrangements
- Troubleshooter and diplomat with ability to be the CEO’s ambassador to the inside and outside world
- Free up executives from administrative distractions and help boost productivity
- Professional, discreet, independent, flexible, and resourceful
- Excellent calendar management, filing (digital), meeting preparation, travel planning, and people skills.
- Ability to plan and execute team and client events when required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including letter writing, minute taking, and presentation preparation.
- Detail oriented, extremely well organized; able to manage time and expectations, and effectively multi-task under high pressure
- Advanced PC skills and strong proficiency in MS Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience with web tools, creative software and Adobe InDesign an asset.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Sherry; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Executive Assistant, NFP
$68-72k | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
$50-55k | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
EA to CEO
$80-150k | Full-time, Permanent
1 month ago | Administrative and Office Support