Our client, a real estate advisory firm requires a Digital Marketing Associate to join their team. The Digital Marketing Associate, will share in the responsibility of elevating the internal and external awareness of the company and the work that they do. In this role, you will help in designing and delivering creative marketing campaigns, focused on video, social media and other digital platforms.
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and SEO rankings)
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities and help implement competitive strategies
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommend website and social media campaign optimizations
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behavior and exploring market trends and opportunities.
- You’re highly organized and have a keen eye for detail, ensuring a high standard of quality in everything you do. You’re flexible and love variety in your work. You thrive in a fast-paced, team environment where no two days are the same.
- Video Production experience (Premiere Pro and Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience with website creation (WIX and Sitecore)
- Direct email marketing experience through an online platform (ACT-ON)
- Social Media Experience – LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube
- Experience with paid advertising on social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn
- Attention to detail while juggling multiple projects and meeting critical timelines
- Ability to work independently, as well as thrive in a team environment
- Positive individual with a huge passion for supporting others with marketing activities
- Team player, always looking for ways to improve processes and make a difference
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.