Client Service Associate, GIC Transactional Services
2 weeks ago in Accounting and Finance
Our client has an opening for an enthusiastic Client Service Associate that will provide exceptional client service and day to day operations support. You will be responsible for the administration, implementation and support of client accounts and services for our customers on our GIC Transaction Service, including the onboarding of new and existing services.
- Manage account access for new and existing clients, including assigning access credentials, client onboarding, from implementation, training, testing and ongoing support.
- Liaise with and respond to queries from financial institutions and advisors.
- Create and provide data and reporting extracts for customer’s needs.
- Assist with client communications including the availability of new products on our proprietary platform as well as service enhancements.
- Assist with identifying and documenting processes and service improvements.
- Post-Secondary Business Diploma Degree and related work experience in an operational role.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Reliable with strong interpersonal skills and a self-starter.
- An interest in financial services and banking are considered an asset
- Hybrid work environment
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.