Our client, a property management company located in Markham requires a Business Solutions Analyst to join their team. Reporting to the Director of Information Technology (IT), the Business Solutions Analyst will play a pivotal role to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business, and operations systems and processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and business requirements.
- Apply your business analysis methodology to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of key stakeholders
- Define and ensure common understanding of business requirements amongst all stakeholders
- Establish clear scope and parameters for business analysis, defining outcome criteria and measures
- Manage and support identification and analysis of requirements, processes, and testing for
- Finance/IT and Operations team’s continuous improvement strategies and initiatives.
- Collaborate across project lifecycle stages, providing issue tracking and project status reports
- Incorporate simultaneous change, as required, in one or more processes, people, roles, and technology.
- Prepare and deliver recommendations or alternatives that address existing and potential issues in business processes across operations services
- Create current state and future state process flows, business requirements documents and supporting material
- Perform cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses for proposed business transformation and continuous improvements to aid management in making decisions
- Develop proposals for review and approval by stakeholders, when applicable, and Sponsor
- Lead User Acceptance Testing activities on assigned projects
- Provide orientation and training to subject matter experts (SME’s)on assigned projects
- University degree in the field of business administration, commerce, finance, accounting, or computer science
- PMP, CCMP, PMI-PBA, LSSBB designation or equivalent are preferred
- Proven experience (5+ years) as a Business Systems Analyst, preferably in the financial and/or real estate industry.
- Expertise in IT software, including configuration, customization, and implementation of modules such as Property Management, Accounting, and Reporting.
- Understanding of real estate operations, property management processes, and financial concepts would be an asset
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex business requirements into actionable system solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Experience with project management methodologies and tools, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to producing high-quality documentation and deliverables.
- Self-motivated and proactive in staying up-to-date with technology trends and advancements
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Apply For The Job
Other Jobs You May Like
Product Programming Analyst
$80-120k DOE | Full-time, Permanent
10 hours ago | Information Technology