Our client, a family real estate office requires a Bookkeeper to join their team.
- Accounts receivables
- Accounts payables
- Bank and credit card monthly reconciliations
- Annually TMI reconciliations for commercial tenants
- Prepare annual operating budgets and report on variances for commercial properties
- Review tenant leases to ensure that recoveries and tenant profiles are consistent with lease agreements
- Prepare year-end working papers for accountant
- Payroll (QuickBooks online)
- Payroll taxes, HST returns
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial real estate bookkeeping experience
- Proficiency in QuickBooks; Yardi an asset
- Strong knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general accounting principles
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record keeping
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Apply For The Job