Our client within investment management requires a Communications Manager to join their team.
- Collaborate on communications planning and execution for both internal and external audiences
- Apply your knowledge of change management into communication strategies for enterprise-wide initiatives
- Create quarterly and annual communication plans
- Manage multiple projects from briefing to launch – project scoping, pre-planning and proactive support of our leaders and stakeholders
- Manage writing and editing of various communications materials for X and affiliates such as:
- Press releases / announcements
- Social media
- Email newsletters
- Employee biographies
- Internal Communications
- Select affiliate publications / thought leadership insights
- Knowledge management, including maintaining documentation and information on project progress
- Build out virtual and in-person events from concept through execution
- Work with the marketing and communications team to brainstorm new and innovative strategies
- Work with key stakeholders to update and improve their communication strategy
- Identify latest trends and technologies within communications relevant to the asset management industry
- Experience: You have a minimum of 5-7 years of communications experience including people management
- Knowledge: You have completed an Undergraduate Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or similar; asset management knowledge.
- Tech Savvy: Understand the fundamentals of marketing automation tools, CRM platforms, CMS (is an asset)
- Social Media: Experience in utilizing social platforms and optimizing paid and organic media initiatives for clients or at an enterprise level
- Communications: You have effective written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to improvise. You can run with a project independently but create consensus throughout the process
- Creativity: You have a creative mind with an eye for detail, ideas come naturally and you have proven it through your successful track record
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.