6 days ago in Administrative and Office Support
Our client within property management requires an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
- Processing Accounts Payable creating purchase order as required, meeting monthly deadlines
- Reconcile corporate credit cards / complete expense reports
- Maintain, organize and order office supplies, equipment, contracts, office filling system etc.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail/courier services
- Maintain tenant information with Managers and Key Holders
|Position Title:||Administrative Assistant|
|Reports To:||Senior Property Manager|
- Be the first line of communication for all guests / vendors / tenants either on the phone or in person in a friendly professional manner
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Senior Property Manager etc.
- Maintaining tenant contact lists, vendor and fire warden lists, emergency call out lists.
Property Management Assistance
- Receiving incoming requests for service- via phone, email or in person- from tenants and responding by providing information, problem, solving, or escalating the matter as appropriate.
- Plan tenant engagement events
- Create service contracts as required
- Providing administrative support to Property Manager
- Prepare correspondence for Property Manager and draft notices to tenants as required.
- Maintain Tenant and supplier contract information
- Work with Accounts Payable department to code all expenses
- Highly developed communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Quick Books and/or Yardi is considered an asset
- Experience with Accounts Payable
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Exceptional time management
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Business Administration or related job experience
- Customer Service: 3 years
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years
- Accounts Payable: 1 year
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Beth; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Sales Coordinator, Real Estate
$50k | Full-time, Permanent
2 days ago | Administrative and Office Support
$40-50k | Full-time, Permanent
6 days ago | Administrative and Office Support
EA to Managing Partner
$100k | Full-time, Permanent
5 days ago | Administrative and Office Support