Our client, a boutique media agency downtown requires an Ad Ops Coordinator to join their team. The Ad Ops Coordinator is an entry level position. Your role is to assist your manager and other colleagues in a variety of tasks to support the execution of digital media. In addition to assisting your team members we also want to ensure that staff is happy to come to work and takes pride in the work they produce, while building their understanding and expertise of the business and the digital media practice.
Trafficking and Technical understanding
- Use the agencies ad trafficking services (ie DCM, etc), to traffic, test, schedule, and organize ad campaigns. In addition, provide reporting for digital advertising campaigns
- Testing online tracking tags and integrating 3rd party tags
- Monitor pacing and performance of campaigns, including conducting daily reviews to assess over/under delivery, and make necessary adjustments
- Develop proficiency in the Display ecosystem, and learn Programmatic processes.
- Assisting with troubleshooting technical issues related to tracking of the trade desk
- Onboarding verification services to ensure that all running campaigns are according to brief
- Ensuring adherence to client budgets and accuracy in margin tracking
- Understand the reporting cadence for each client and LOB (Line of Business).
- Generating and issuing client reports and logging discrepancy analysis accounts
- Effectively communicating areas of concerns or success from reporting analysis
Accuracy and Organization
- Ensure the highest level of accuracy by always double-checking work including but not limited to; excel formulas, number transcription, report pulls, etc.
- Always check your work prior to issuing to the team and/or clients
- All files should be kept organized and saved in the shared drive
- Always check with your Manager/Director prior to leaving for the day to ensure that no last-minute client asks have arisen.
- Additionally, if you see other team members overwhelmed please offer your assistance.
- All deadlines should be adhered to. Any challenges should be communicated to the account lead as soon as possible.
- Keep Management informed by ensuring they are copied on all correspondence affecting the client
- Constant excellence in communication via emails, presentations as well as oral and written.
- Communication should be articulate and professional in nature, especially with suppliers, partners and clients.
- Efforts should be made to ask questions during supplier meetings and build presentation skills in preparation for advancement and potential client presentations.
Build your breadth of knowledge of our industry & training
- Embrace all opportunities to learn either from supplier presentations or internal education forums
- Review and learn common industry terms via the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) or CMDC Digest available on our shared drive or via the internet
- Attend industry updates
- Sign up for courses that will enhance your industry expertise.
- Meet with sales representatives to ensure you are well informed on all developments in the industry
Build our reputation outside of the agency
- Be responsive to email/phone requests for meetings, always reply within 24 hours
- Be open to new ideas and suppliers
- Present yourself in a professional manner at all business/ industry meetings, events, forums, etc even if they are outside business hours
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Director of Communications
$90-105k | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Marketing and Communications
Ecommerce Planning Director
$120-140k | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Marketing and Communications
$70k | Full-time, Permanent
3 weeks ago | Marketing and Communications