Salary Range: $40-45k
Employment Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Industry : Real Estate and Development
Job Category: Real Estate and Development | Administrative and Office Support
Posted on: June 27, 2018
Our client, a large commercial real estate brokerage located in North York requires a Client Service Coordinator to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis to support two Brokers.
• Keeps the sales professional or team organized and arranges meetings, presentations and functions as required
• Contributes to the development and typing of client offers, presentations, proposals and correspondence
• Responsible for all administrative and marketing tasks including creating and executing marketing and presentation materials, which include designing brochures, preparing tenant surveys or other specialized reports, developing property locator maps, etc.
• Researches, compiles and verifies information
• Compiles and develops packages regarding property data
• Will prepare marketing proposals and pitches for new business
• Ensures the accurate and timely dissemination of marketing materials, faxes, couriers, etc.
• Interfaces with sales professionals, researchers and clients regarding administrative and marketing requirements
• A minimum of two years real estate related experience is mandatory
• Post-secondary education is required
• Creative design and marketing experience would be an asset
• Excellent computer skills required, such as MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel and MS-Outlook
• Good working knowledge of Adobe programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
• Individual should be organized, highly motivated and have the ability to take the initiative
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
To apply now contact: email@example.com