Salary Range: $50k
Employment Type: Contract
Job Industry : Professional Services
Job Category: Accounting and Finance
Posted on: May 11, 2018
Downtown mining company requires an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join their team on a 12 month contract basis. The Accounts Payable Specialist will ensure the efficient and accurate processing of payments with proper reporting and filing procedures.
• Sort, scan, log, audit and review invoices;
• Monitor the status of invoices throughout the approval process;
• Accurately post P.O. based invoices using a 2-way or 3-way match system;
• Accurately post all non P.O. based invoices to the general ledger accounts;
• Prepare weekly cheque / EFT / wire payments and reports;
• End to end processing of accounts payable functions in SAP;
• Perform account and vendor reconciliations;
• Provide general accounting support to departments and communicate with vendors regarding invoices;
• Maintain the accounts payable filing system.
• Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent work experience;
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience processing accounts payable;
• Experience in 2-way and 3-way match system is required;
• Experience working in SAP is required;
• Experience working with Top Image Systems – eFLOW is an asset;
• Excellent computer skills with a strong background in Microsoft Excel;
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
To apply now contact: firstname.lastname@example.org