Salary Range: Competitive/based on experience
Employment Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Industry : Professional Services
Job Category: Human Resources
Posted on: May 10, 2018
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team!
Who we are:
A boutique privately owned agency founded in 1975 with a fun, team-driven work environment with a strong sense of purpose and drive to succeed in a collaborative setting.
Who you are:
An experienced recruiter with their ear-to-the ground. Up-to-speed with the current job market and a strong networker - using your networking and referral base in conjunction with other recruitment resources to build a robust candidate base.
• Develop a solid understanding TDS’ client base: what they do and the work culture
• Source candidates via LinkedIn, network, electronic job boards and other social media sites; building relationships and a referral network
• Conduct targeted searches within various industries for niche role sourcing
• Candidate engagement: receive and review applications; conduct in-person interviews, utilize behavioral based interview techniques to understand candidate’s career aspirations and professional goals. Provide interview coaching and resume critiquing as required.
• Organize interviews for candidates as requested by the client including candidate follow-up and next steps
• Manage the job offer process, including detailed reference and background checks
Skills and Qualities:
• 3-5 years’ experience in the recruitment industry
• Hands-on approach to recruitment and candidate management
• Solid business acumen with an interest in working in a collaborative team environment
• Strong client focus
• Detailed, organized and forward thinking
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and adhere to hard deadlines
• Professionalism, personal integrity, passion for excellence, and a high internal commitment to achieve success
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
To apply now contact: firstname.lastname@example.org