Salary Range: $35-38k
Employment Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Industry : Real Estate and Development
Job Category: Administrative and Office Support
Posted on: April 09, 2018
Our client, a real estate development company located in North York is looking to hire an enthusiastic and energetic full-time Receptionist/Administrator. You will be the first person clients talk to when they call in and the first one they see when they come in the door.
• Fast learner, eager to learn and take on responsibility
• Very good understanding of Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent telephone manner and confidence speaking in person with clients
• 1-2 years administrative experience
• Reception duties - direct incoming calls, open and sort mail, greet clients, arrange couriers, office errands, etc.
• Some filing
• Sort incoming bills - prepare cheques for sign off, track payment in Excel
• Maintain mailing lists using Outlook or other contact management software
• Assist with organizational needs: schedule meetings, arrange travel, request research material, maintain subscriptions, diarize conference calls, etc.
• Office administration - arrange lunches for client meetings (order, set-up, clean-up), maintain kitchen supplies
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
To apply now contact: email@example.com