Salary Range: $45-50k
Employment Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Industry : Real Estate and Development
Job Category: Real Estate and Development
Posted on: April 09, 2018
Commercial real estate brokerage downtown requires a Client Service Coordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate will have either a minimum of two years’ experience in the commercial real estate industry. This role is suited for someone who is passionate about real estate and whose preference is to have a successful real estate career in an administrative capacity. The key responsibilities of the Client Services Coordinator include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Management of client information requests including preparation and distribution of information packages.
• Control and maintenance of listings and accounts
• Organize, create, prepare and produce customized marketing materials as well as client-specific packages, presentations, and proposals.
• Provide administrative support for correspondence (cover letters, memos, reports, offers, agreements, valuations, trade records, etc.) mailings, handling phone calls, expense reports, scheduling appointments and conference calls, etc.
• Reporting and distribution of information including (but not limited to) commission sheets, hot sheets, contract listings etc.
• Assist with the creation and production of marketing materials with the Marketing Department using InDesign including brochures, HTML e-mail blasts, invitations, signage, and announcements, while maintaining the company brand throughout all projects.
• Assist with specific agent and/or client social media strategies.
• Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout making appropriate changes; responsible of accuracy and clarity of final copy.
• Assist in coordinating client events and meeting preparation.
• Coordinate deal processing.
• In conjunction with the Research Department, prepare title searches, zoning/planning and vacancy/sale searches as required.
• Conduct market information research through various sources including CRM and third party databases.
• Update CRM with database with current market and client information.
• Minimum three years of commercial real estate experience.
• Advanced knowledge and efficient use of business suite computer programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to read, analyze, interpret and create general business documentation.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and format presentations.
• Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
• Ability to multi-task, utilize effective time management skills, and be able to recognize and respond to time sensitive issues and tasks.
• Possess characteristic traits of independent thinking, self-starting initiative while working well in a team oriented environment.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure with multiple timelines and with limited direction/ supervision.
• Ability to maintain discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
To apply now contact: email@example.com