Or Browse Our Job List for Opportunities
Salary Range: $40-50k
Employment Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Industry : Banking and Investment Management
Job Category: Administrative and Office Support
Posted on: January 04, 2018
Downtown asset management company requires an Administrative Assistant to join their operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team of office experts responsible for providing exceptional service to high profile clients, management and staff. The qualified candidate will work in collaboration with our Executive Assistant team to support the administrative related needs of the firm. This role will predominately consist of providing a high level of administrative support to management and personalized client service to clients of the firm while assisting with all aspects of reception and office services. As the Administrative Assistant your main responsibilities will involve:
• Successfully manage the reception desk including greeting clients and fielding all incoming calls.
• Greet clients in a professional manner and build relationships.
• Provide administrative support to management and executives on special projects.
• Provide administrative support to multiple departments.
• Coordinate and set up client lunches.
• Manage and control all meeting rooms ensuring meetings are kept on schedule and rooms are clean/ready for next use.
• Maintain client kitchen; ensure cleanliness and that client beverages and snacks are readily available.
• Manage office and kitchen supply inventory.
• Receive and arrange for couriers as needed.
As an Administrative Assistant your skills and qualifications will include:
• Post-Secondary diploma or degree in areas focusing on Business Administration.
• Superior knowledge of office procedures with minimum of two years of related experience.
• Experience dealing with high level clients.
• MS Office proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word) with an ability to rapidly master technology
• Excellent interpersonal and clear communication skills.
• Advanced social skills with a high degree of emotional intelligence.
• The interest and ability to connect with clients and build a sense of trust.
• Ability to anticipate problems and solve proactively.
• Analytical, organizational and prioritization skills.
• Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Able to provide solutions in a dynamic, considerate and professional environment.
• Performance and service oriented.
• Close attention to detail, observant.
• Willingness to learn new skills and acquire additional education as required.
• High degree of professionalism and maturity.
• Ability to take direction and accept responsibility.
• Strong time management skills, particularly the ability to prioritize a multitude of tasks.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
1240 Bay Street, Suite 805, Toronto, ON M5R 2A7
Tel: (416) 923-4397 Fax: (416) 923-9100