Salary Range: $30.00/hour
Employment Type: Contract
Job Industry :
Job Category: Accounting and Finance
Posted on: September 11, 2017
Financial services company located downtown requires an Intermediate CPA Accountant to join their team. This role will assist in accounting related administrative tasks such as setting up bank accounts, handling fund request, BA rollovers, setting up GST/QST numbers, assisting with Managers with HST/QST audits, supporting managers with compliance reporting etc.
Role & Responsibility:
• Review and analyze monthly property financial statements and supporting working papers to ensure consistent high standard of financial information at the property level has been provided by our Property Management Companies.
• Day to day accounting, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
• Assist with preparation of summary reports and portfolio analysis
• Responsible for annual budget process for the properties
• Liaise with auditor for the interim & annual audit process
• Co-ordinate the integration of new properties into the work flow and reporting structure
• Handle treasury functions for the portfolio i.e. renewal of BA, borrowing requirements and any funding requests.
• Liaise with property managers on HST/QST audit
• Participate in special projects, as they arise
Qualifications & Education:
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience
• Excellent proficiency with MS Excel, and strong skills with other MS software
• A professional accountancy designation is preferred.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply now contact: email@example.com